All rights reserved. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticisms or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 and subsequent amendments, no part of the Mathematics Today Series online publication may be reproduced by any process or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means outside of those conditions described in the License Agreement below.
The written permission of the author (Peter Nowland) is required for any use of the Mathematics Today Series online (referred to as the Publication, MTS or MTSonline) outside of those specifically described in the License Agreement below.
1) The MTS License Agreement is equally valid for all Licensed Users in any one annual period (i.e. 365 or 366 days from date of License Purchase), all Trial Users and all Invited Users.
2) The MTS License provides Users with the right to use the SchoolCentre website to search for, view and download MTS Activities (inclusive of the Teacher's Notes associated with any Activity).
3) The MTS License provides Users with the right to use the ideas and content of any MTS Activity to meet the learning needs of the children in their immediate care (i.e. normal use for a class, tutorial group, home-schooling group).
4) The MTS License provides Users with the right to display the MTS Activities in the User's classroom via electronic means (e.g. electronic whiteboard, computer, data-viewer).
5) The MTS License provides Users with the opportunity to edit and customize the content of any MTS Activity in the database to better match the selected Activity(ies) to student needs.
6) The MTS License provides Users with the right to use any MTS Activities within the 365 or 366 days of the License term. To use MTS Activities outside a License term a new License needs to be purchased.
7) Any MTS Activity that has been downloaded and customized by a User are also subject to the conditions of this License Agreement.
8) Every MTS Activity carries copyright information at the top right corner of each page (SchoolCentre logo) and bottom right corner (copyright symbol). This information must not be removed when customizing MTS Activities.
9) Users are permitted to share any downloaded MTS Activity with any other teacher or third party under the following terms:
* The source of the Activity is acknowledged by word of mouth or in writing (i.e. SchoolCentre website)
* The copyright information at the top right corner (SchoolCentre logo) and bottom right corner (copyright symbol) of each Activity is not removed.
* The number of Activities does not exceed 5 in any one week.
10) All MTS Activities used by an unlicensed teacher or other third party are subject to the conditions of this License Agreement.
11) This agreement specifically does not include providing any unlicensed teacher or third party with access to the database by the sharing of a Licensed User’s login details to that unlicensed teacher or third party; except by way of demonstration as follows:
* The demonstration can be conducted via electronic means including computer, electronic whiteboard and data-viewer.
12) Users are not permitted to use any MTS Activities or other support materials outside of the 12 month period of the License. This condition specifically refers to, and applies to, any MTS Activities or support materials stored in electronic format (User computers or other devices) or printed or copied paper format.